is packed with several options. If we would be listing all the available options here, we would be taking your precious time just to read them, but you can always read the full available documentation in the component help or online. So here's just a summary of the most notable ones:
- Auto publish or just after approval;
- Shop integration for Hikashop and JoomShopping;
- Allow users to add a photo to their feedback;
- Receive email notifications for new, edited or delete requests;
- Use Joomla!™ Access Control Levels (ACL);
- Three security layers before the feedback gets to you;
- Captchas supported
- JProiCaptcha (not included in package)
- Banned words filters;
- Which fields should be shown can be defined by you;
- Which form fields should be shown can be defined by you;
- Which form fields are required can be defined by you;
- Allow edit and for how much time can be defined by you;
- Publicly comment on feedback received if you wish;
- Know from where your user posted the feedback, by IP lookup;
- Preview user website on modal window
- Redirect options;
- Use sliders or plain display;
- Customizable and pre-defined layout styles and much, much more... !
A simple case study:
You run a website, where your clients/users feedback about your products, services and even just about you or your website is very important to boost your business, and if you run one of the supported online shopping components, you may include the shop integration.
- Your client posts a feedback about his satisfaction;
- Depending on the options set, it may be automatically published or pending and wait for your review and approval;
- Your clients may be allowed to edit, to correct any errors or even change the photo, depending on your defined parameters;
- You receive an email, with a link to your admin area, notifying you that a feedback has been received and is waiting for your review.
- In the admin area, you can then choose from several options while editing the feedback. A couple examples:
- Approve the feedback and publish it;
- Flag it as "Featured";
- Block this user
- Delete the feedback
- and much more options that allows you full control over the feedback you receive.
- User may request to delete his/her feedback and you are notified to take action. On the other side, user will see a message stating that the request was sent.
- User can search feedback you received
- You may control almost any aspect of the component, on the administrator area and related even to the back-end options.
, you get your website populated with content that may be very useful to your prospects and visitors, by showing how satisfied have been your clients with your products and services!