JProNoHitCount is the long awaited plugin that allows you to disable hit count on articles for users belonging to specific groups and also disable robots hit counts.
Get only the true visitors and users count. Not your views!
JProNoHitCount is compatible with Joomla!™ versions 2.5+ and 3+. It's Joomla!™ R3ADY!
The JProNoHitCount content plugin selectively disables articles hit counts, and other components hit counters*, when the user or users, assigned to specific groups, visit the articles on the front end of your website. This is a very useful system, especially when editing articles on the front end of your Joomla!™ website.
is loaded with the following configurable options:
- Set the group or groups that selectively will allow the no hit count.
- Select if robots should also be excluded from hit counts. NEW!
JProNoHitCount is a one step install plugin, than can be configured in less than 10 seconds!! Just select the group or groups, enable the plugin and you're ready to go!
Compatibility, means that the JProNoHitCounter will also disable hit counts in other extensions, the following, beyond Joomla!™ com_content (articles) component, have been tested with positive results: JoomShopping and Kunena.
Editors and Authors
When composing articles in the back-end of Joomla!™ websites, usually authors, editors and webmasters, like to preview how the articles render in the front end. This poses a question about the true hit counts each article has, without JProNoHitCount
every visit/view they make, counts one more hit.
If you want to have a reliable and true picture of the number of views each article has, then, JProNoHitCount
is the right tool for you.
- JProNoHitCount is enabled and the proper groups set in the back-end;
- The author writes an article and visits the front-end of the website to preview it.
- The hit counter will not count his own hits, despite the number of visits or "refreshes" he makes to the page;
- A visitor, not belonging to the groups set in the plugin option, views the article;
- The article hit count increments every time he views/refreshes the page.
- Robots visiting your pages will not count hits (a list of over 300 bots is checked for matching visitor type)
, you get a true and reliable hit/view count
for your articles in your Joomla!™ website!
minimum requirements are:
Languages in package
- the same for Joomla!™ 2.5+ or 3+ versions
: English (en-GB)
Demos & Documents
For more information, please read the available documentation for JProNoHitCount.
Demos: since this is a specific administrator content plugin we don't have a demo, although it has been tested and approved as a fully working and valid plugin by Joomla!™ Official Extensions Directory, where it is listed .